Job description / Role
The Civil Design Engineer will be doing civil designs and coordination on infrastructure projects. The role also involves achieving deadlines, submitting designs, as well as client and contractor meetings.
• Planning of assigned tasks
• Determination of requirements related to assigned tasks
• Collection of required design data and co-ordination with Client
• Analysis of data
• Design of assigned tasks related to water, sewerage, TSE, and stormwater.
• Coordination with other disciplines and external Agencies during the design
• Supervision/coordination of CAD personnel
• Preparation of Drawings, BOQs and Cost Estimates
• Preparation of tender documents as per client’s requirements
• BS Engineering with a minimum 15 year of design experience in residential, industrial projects with Geotechnical and Topographical engineering capabilities.
• Capable of analyzing Geotechnical reports and extracting project/site condition information relative to the design of sub and superstructure works and making recommendations based upon findings.
• Capable of analyzing Topographical survey information via 3D Civil CAD software, extracting and verifying quantities information.
Capable of preparing/responding to:
• RFP Documents
• Technical Submittals
• Report writing
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.