Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you design the unthinkable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking for a GIS/CAD Technician to create, transform and manage geospatial data in a CAD/GIS Environment for a major construction supervision project in KSA.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Interface efficiently with a team of geospatial professionals and engineers working in the project.
• Provide technical and administrative assistance.
• Manage operation of GIS equipment, software, data and products.
• Work as per the company's \ client's standards, QA\QC checking procedures and meet deadlines as per project plan, schedules.
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree or Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution
• Minimum experience of (10) years in relevant field of Geographical Information Systems
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.