Job description / Role
• Modifications, upgrading and bug fixing in all GIS sections’ application systems and development of new system (Mobile application (IOS/Android), Website or windows based) as per requirement.
• To take response for the design, creation, and maintenance of custom Web GIS mapping/mobile application.
• To take response for design, coding, implementation and support of ESRI geospatial software applications.
• To prepare designing, developing, integrating and maintaining web based GIS applications.
• To assist with configuring and maintaining GIS systems, applications and GIS database.
• Expertise to time saving management strategies for GIS tasks through custom tool using C# and SDK in ArcGIS.
• The specialty in GIS web application development i.e. Dotnet (.net), build spatial analysis queries in SQL server and provide open source GIS solutions.
• Assisting in upgrading Oracle Database as per need, make queries and assist anything related to Oracle Database.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in related field preferably Computer Science.
• Development Environment: MS Visual Studio 2008, MS Vistual Studio 2012, MS Visual Studio 2015, Android Studio, Xamarin, Jdeveloper, Phonegap.
• Concepts: Data Structures, Cloud Computing.
• Skills: Google Map API, SQL 2008 (Spatial), Map Server, IIS.
• Database: Oracle 11g R2, Oracle Database 12C, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.