Job description / Role
GIS Draftman will be responsible of preparation and use of design tool.
- To prepare maps for surveyors with the concerned regions
- To check the survey report
- To ask the surveyors to re-survey some zones
- To keyboard the survey results on the design tool
- To run the design tool correctly
- To make the necessary settings for the tool
- To translate the engineering rules to the parameters of the tool
- To make the necessary modifications asked by the design manager
- To get the correct outputs from the design tool
- 5 years of experience in ISP/OSP Design tools
- 2 years’ experience in FTTx networks
- Familiar with PC, Autocad and word / Excel software
- Ability to analyse, to synthesise and to write reports
- Open-minded approach and rigorous
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.