Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia. Mace are currently bidding for this programme which will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Administrating standards and procedures for GIS in accordance with ISO standards and authority requirements.
• Managing the deployment, configuration and maintenance of GIS applications.
• Managing and reviewing the design consultant, contractor and other stakeholders GIS submissions in accordance with program requirements, authority requirements and contract deliverables.
• Ensuring GIS data submission quality levels and deadlines are met.
• Facilitating and supporting in the integration of BIM and GIS applications.
• Interfacing and liaise with authorities and stakeholders regarding GIS and facilitate the GIS information exchange processes and procedures.
• Merging the portfolio/program wide GIS data to a single source of truth.
• Advising and develop methods to leverage GIS data for new applications.
• Providing GIS related technical guidance and assistance to project teams and stakeholders, if needed.
• Interfacing with different functions/departments for GIS requirements and opportunities.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.