Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Operate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software
- Manage projects involving detailed spatial analyses of land-use, urban development, infrastructure provision and coordination using GIS
- Undertake the analysis, processing and data manipulation of spatial map information and imagery
- Develop, manage and coordinate documentation and drawings in consultation with project engineers
- Process raw digital geographic data into GIS or CAD formats and provide specialist mapping services
- Maintain and implement the group's GIS applications
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively, within time and budget constraints and project objectives are satisfied
- Ensure that work is checked effectively before issue
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Business Unit
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices as part of the Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Extensive experience in the use of GIS for environmental and engineering studies and working in a multi-disciplined engineering environment
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to undertake data collection, processing, verifying for accuracy and completeness, under limited supervision
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.