Job description / Role
Reporting to Chief Financial Officer, the GL & Fixed Assets Director will be responsible for handling all operational accounting with a focus on General Ledger and Fixed Assets accounting.
A newly established subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies in the Kingdom.
* Manage operational accounting.
* Act as key stakeholder in the acquisitions or dismantling of towers.
* Manage consolidation and asset tagging.
* Oversee financial statements preparation process.
* Work closely with CFO to ensure fixed assets are all kept in check.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* 5-6 years' experience managing GL and FA.
* Essential to be a Chartered Accountant or CPA qualified.
* Tower/telecom companies are preferred.
* Arabic speaking skills.
* Expert at using IFRS as a reporting standard.
* Strong personality with detail orientation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.