Global Account Executive Expert - Public Sector
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Global Account Executive Expert, Public Sector - KSA
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Responsible for selling SAP's products and solutions and building and maintaining relationships with SAP's international partners and/or global or strategic accounts and customer satisfaction.
Core tasks include:
- Facilitates sales of SAP systems and solutions.
- Involved in the selling of the capabilities of SAP to provide an integrated solution.
- Maintains customer relationship and influences customers' requirements' specification.
- Carrying a quota.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Orchestrates and leads the execution of the account strategy, incorporating Software, Cloud, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels (including OEM).
- Ensures the alignment of SAPs Virtual Account Team to deliver on Business Outcomes
- Digital Transformation; Creation and Execution of Digital Transformation 3-5 Year Road Mapping
- Business Development through SAP relevance, executive messaging, shaping clients digital strategy
- Completes long-term business strategy planning and creates the SAP-enabling innovation agenda with the customer
- Uses his/her deep understanding of a customer's business not simply to serve them, but to teach them; to push their thinking and provide them with new and different ways to think about their business and how to compete
- Develops long term c-level relationships, creates and manages a strong joint SAP-customer governance model, and ensures that the SAP assigned executive sponsor is appropriately engaged
- Leads Integrated Account Planning and ensures that SAP footprint is expanded with involvement of all relevant LOB's and strategic engagement with SI partners
- Proactively identifies customer problems and proposes SAP solutions in addition to those already identified
- Influences and leads a virtual team of resources from various LoBs, functions and geographies.
- Drives revenue growth across all SAP LOBs throughout the customer lifecycle
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP's customer base
- Drives adoption of and protecting premium support services (MaxAttention )
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization, enabling connection of Value Engineering methodologies and business transformation practices to (Business) Consulting delivery
- Bi-directional Collaboration with the customer; Institution of Strategic Customer Engagement Model. driving Bi-directional Strategic Road Maps
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 10-15 years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions across public sector accounts
- Experience in lead role of a team selling environment.
- Experience with long term planning of resources, technology and account structure
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Fluent English and local Arabic Language
- Strategic thinker, high degree of creativity and innovation
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.