Job description / Role
Global Head of Enterprise Architecture (Transformation) Technology Vendor $350k+ USD Tax Free
Global Head of Enterprise Architecture (Arabic Speaking) Transformation Lead. New and exclusive to eMagine KSA; our client is a leading technology vendor who due to growth and expansion within Saudi Arabia are hiring for a Global Head of Enterprise Architecture. Your role is to lead and define the Enterprise Architecture Strategy for the MEAPAC region.
• Moving ‘as is’ to ‘to be’ architectures across business, application, data, and technology domains.
• Designing, integrating, and managing complex technology solutions involving multiple applications and deployed on a global scale.
• Extensive knowledge of fundamental analysis methodologies/tools, including UML, use cases, process and information flows.
• Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements.
• Outstanding communication skills including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical levels.
• Exposure to diverse technology and process environments.
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time, with strong organisational, time and task management skills.
• Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
• Ability to ‘think big’ and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype.
• Excellent leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teamwork and collaboration; substantial people and team management experience, including strong coaching skills.
• Ability to operate successfully in a ‘matrix’ organisation and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line.
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups, with ability to build consensus.
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally working with offshore project team members
eMagine are acting as an agency with respect to this vacancy.
USD 20,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Schooling + Relocation + Bonus (20%)
• The Enterprise Architect (Manager) defines IT strategy and vision in response to business objectives and proposes the terms of reference for its delivery (the business technology roadmap);
• He/she also provides IT governance guidance and effectively communicates transformational program changes to the stakeholders and the wider IT audience.
• Reporting to the CTO, this role is critical to the achievement of core business objectives ranging from optimizing IT costs to enabling business transformation and innovation.
• As Enterprise Architect (Manager), you will be shifting your attention between IT-focused and business-focused activities.
• These may include service planning and road mapping, application portfolio rationalization,
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Head of Software Engineering
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)