Job description / Role
GM Corporate PMO & Process – KSA
We are currently looking for a General Manager specializing in Corporate PMO & Process for one of the industry leaders within telecommunications. Our client has gone through a corporate restructure and is now under new management who are eager to grow the business even further. The ideal candidate is required to monitor strategic & key operational projects developments plus corporate processes management across the organisations. You should also have experience in:
• Overseeing program & process development,
• Implementation and adherence to appropriate governance processes
• Approvals and documentation ensuring the overall integrity and coherence of projects towards enhancing capability
• Achieving organisational excellence in a competitive business environment.
• Ensure the ongoing development of the division’s employees, and guide and assure the developmental activities of direct and indirect reports.
• Set the division’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of the same to the reporting departments, and guide their achievement.
• Participate in the development of the sector’s short and long term strategy and guide the direct reports towards the achievement of the strategic goals through accomplishing their responsibilities.
• Ensure effective identification, allocation, and utilization of the division’s human, financial, logistical and technological resources at all times.
• Observe level of services provided by subordinates aiming to provide information redounding on the efficiency of processes.
• Lead reviewing existing processes, procedures and workflows and recommend instituting required improvements/ continuous enhancements to make them agile, customer-centric and efficient
• Direct the development and approve the deployment of project management metrics to identify trends and adjust the project management strategy, priorities and efforts accordingly
• Define governance schedules for projects, programs, and portfolios, based on size, scope, complexity, and risk factors
• Direct the management of strategic & key operational projects and programs across the organization, including selection, scoping and prioritization of projects within composite plans and roadmaps.
• Define the plan and budget for Corporate PMO to deliver significant and quantifiable improvement and financial benefit across the organisation.
• Prepare reports for senior management that compare actual results to planned results and inform lead to decision making in order to take corrective measures.
• Build up a common set of practices, principles, and templates for managing corporate projects. Ensure systematized project monitoring and controls is consistent with EPMO methodology and metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar discipline
• Certifications (e.g. PMP, PRINCE 2, e-TOM, etc.) will be plus
• Knowledge of telecom project management practices will be preferred
• Creating and managing project dashboards will be preferred
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project and program management, including a minimum of 5 years in a senior role
Saudi Nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Service Assurance