Job description / Role
* Possess Well established network of suppliers and experience in the categories home décor, bed and bath textiles, tableware, kitchenware.
* Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies
* Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
* Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
* Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
* Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
* Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking, Assess, manage and mitigate risks
* Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
* Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
* Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
* Performance Management,
* Management Proficiency
* Developing Standards,
* Financial Planning and Strategy,
* Process Improvement,
* Decision Making,
* Strategic Planning,
* Quality Management
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.
Head of Business Support (Procurement / Supply Chain)
Senior Purchasing Officer
Ali Bin Ali Group