Job description / Role
Corporate Governance Director to develop and deliver the Authority's corporate governance framework in line with the applicable Saudi Governance Regulations.
Exciting opportunity with a Start-up Governmental entity commissioned by the royal decree based in the North-West of Saudi Arabia.
This roles reports into the Chief Legal Officer
Please note, below duties are not limited to the job description and for indicative purposes:
* Develop and deliver the Authority's corporate governance framework in line with the applicable Saudi Governance Regulations.
* Draft Corporate Governance rules & policies.
* Provide advice's on Corporate Governance matters.
* Maintain, review and update key governance documents to ensure efficient and accountable decision making.
* Ensure decisions are taken in line with delegations and operates within delegations and legal powers.
* Define governance roles and responsibilities to establish clear accountability.
* Assist in establishing governance implementation road-map.
* Review and amend policies, procedures, and mandates of Board sub-committees to achieve best practices.
* Conduct research, gather information from multiple sources and present results.
* Assist in developing and maintaining department policies and procedures to achieve best practices.
* Compile data for analysis and develop tracking and reporting.
* Assist in preparing and presenting comprehensive reports to upper management and audit team, covering issues and recommendations.
* Perform duties in accordance with all applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines to promote a safe working environment
An attractive salary package with benefits (Bonus, Schooling, etc.) is on offer for the successful candidate.
* Minimum 9+ years of experience working in Corporate Governance.
* This position will be based in Riyadh and/or the North-West of Saudi, must be open to traveling between cities.
* Start-up experience working with an Authority or Governmental entity is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.