Job description / Role
Client is a leading interior design company in Saudi Arabia.
• Assist in preparing presentations and letters to Customers.
• Deliver/Pick up company correspondence/proposals to & from Customers in a timely manner as instructed.
• Provide administrative support.
• Create edits and maintain electronic and written communication both in Arabic and English.
• Track and maintain information relative to department and business operations.
• Verbally communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
• Maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics.
• Team with others to provide seamless support for the organization.
• Process and screen incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
• Ability to use Microsoft office
• Ability to type in Arabic and in English
• Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
• Must be fluent in Arabic and English, speaking, reading and writing
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Strong planning and time management skills. Ability to identify critical action items, follow-up items and strategic calendar planning
• Willingness to learn new skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering