Job description / Role
On behalf of a global client, we are seeking a Government Relations Consultant (Development) for their Riyadh operations.
- Reporting to the Government Relations Manager you will ensure that all required approvals, Permits, and licenses relating to the development and construction of new stores and reimaging are received in time and in accordance with company plans and objectives.
- Ensure that all required approvals.
- Permits and licenses relating to the development and construction of new stores are received in time and in accordance with company plans and objectives.
- Ensure timely receipt of Store Operating license and utilities connections for new stores.
- Ensure reimaging approvals and permits are received in time and in and in accordance with company plans and objectives.
- Follow-up and ensure utility connections for new/reimaged stores.
- Stay updated on all related regulatory requirements and keep the Manager
- Maintain excellent relationships and network with key stakeholders and facilitators in the required government bodies.
- Keep updated with changes in regulations and procedures and keep the leadership informed.
- 4 to 6 years' experience in a Government Relations role with a knowledge of local laws & regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- Planning and Organizational Skills.
- Excellent Coordination Skills.
- Result Driven Topnotch Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Business Administration
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Government Relations Manager
Future Careers Middle East
Manager of Government Affairs
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resources Manager - Saudi National
Human Resource Supervisor
Senior HR Manager - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||25 Nov|