Job description / Role
Government Relations Coordinator role.
Leading Multinational Professional Services Company.
- Experience with Government entities (Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Commerce and Investment, Chamber of Commerce, SAGIA, Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Preparing Visas
- Issue and Renew Iqamas
- Manage all government services accounts
- Maintain Administration systems
- Onboarding of new joiners
- Maintain all Government and general services certificates
- Assist head of HR
Excellent company and package
Strong Communication skills
Arabic and English language skills
Saudi National candidate
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.