Job description / Role
We are seeking a Government Relations Manager to join our clients rapidly expanding Riyadh operations. Our client specializes in bridging the gap between the private and public sectors with the aim of creating sustainability and growth for the future.
- You will be responsible for obtaining of company registration, registration with chambers of commerce, zakat certificate, visas, work permits, and iqamas for all employees.
- Assist in developing functional strategies and budgets in accordance with companies overall strategies and directions.
- Develop, monitor, and implement divisional policies and procedures related to government relations function.
- Keep an update on government regulations and statutory requirements and determine their impact on the company.
- Liaise with the Ministries and other government entities to resolve issues related to obtaining Saudisation Certificates, penalties Company registration certificates, registration with the Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Promote and build strong positive relationships and reputation with high public officials and their staff.
- Manage and oversee processes relating to Governmental issues.
- Assist to manage allocated annual departmental budget by controlling expenditures, taking cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted amounts, to ensure effective cost management practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- 5 years related business experience handling Government relations
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Excellent contacts with the Government entities and Law Enforcement Authorities in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Government Relations Consultant (Development)
Future Careers Middle East
Manager of Government Affairs
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resources Manager - Saudi National
Human Resources Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|
Senior HR Manager - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||25 Nov|