Job description / Role
Workforce solutions have been engaged by out client to source a GRO / PRO for a large international events and exhibitions company on a permanent basis.
As a Government Relations Officer, your role will be responsible for applying & coordinating with the KSA Govt. & other entities with setting up of new companies, renewal of existing trade licenses etc. Also responsible for all on-boarding visa formalities for new employees- Application of New Visas & Renewal of Visas/ Labour Cards/Transfer of Employees/ Cancellation of visas etc.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Arranging all company documents for legal translation and notarization.
• Adding all new employees’ medical insurance and leavers deletion documents.
• Monitoring and informing Management about company salary WPS system will not affect smooth functioning.
• Arranging employees’ educational certificate legal translation for visa purpose.
• Working close with Finance department for employee’s final settlement.
• Advises Management of best alternative work permit activities for staff in the processing of Visas.
• Experience in maintaining and providing visa related reports, expenses & costs to the Department Head.
• Assists the Regional HR manager with general HR related matters and administration.
• The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and must have minimum 5 years’ experience in a PRO/GRO related role (preferably with an international company) with excellent
• Knowledge of government relations matters (e.g. immigration & licensing procedures) and Knowledge of labor law/ regulations.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|