Job description / Role
Government Relations Officer/ Immigration Officer
Are you a passionate Human Resource professional who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Talent and Culture team. You will act as liaison between the Resort and the Saudi Government.
You will oversee the establishment and maintenance of close working relationships with all levels of the government, state organs, community gatekeepers in regard to employee matters. You will also be responsible for managing and maintaining our employees' licensing and permit's portfolio.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Providing strategic leadership to the Talent & Culture Team by participating in recruitment, coaching, mentoring, evaluation and ensuring that there is always an enabling environment for everyone meet their goals.
- Strengthening partnerships with all levels of government; national, county & communities.
- Add value to business by ensuring compliance of company processes to government laws and regulations, ensuring timely submissions and approvals for new work permits as well as maintenance of registered licenses in alignment with local regulations and corporate policies.
- Liaise with the Regulatory Authorities so as to provide appropriate answers to the leadership on matters relating to Regulatory approvals/queries
- Monitor and keep in touch with changes in the regulatory environment
- Working with colleagues to understand their government-related challenges so as to formulate a cohesive, comprehensive government operations strategy.
Your experience and skills include:
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in Government or in a role that deals with government on a daily basis
- An Undergraduate Degree in Political Science, Community Development (or a permutation of the same)
- A self-starter who is motivated to conduct research without supervision
- Highly organized team player, with proactive and flexible work style.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Saudi Labour Law.
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla's nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE