Job description / Role
A multinational retailer is looking for an experienced Government Relations System Specialist. Based in Riyadh you will coordinate and execute the Government Relations activities, including issuance of Iqamas, work permits, visas, etc.
- Deal with immigration, ministry of labor, and other government institutions to facilitate the government operations.
- Process issuance of business visas, visit visas, exit-re-entry visas, labor cards and renewals of work permits (Iqamas) to employees and their families
- Provide the necessary governmental and official procedures and pre-requisite information to employees at different levels
- Handles all transaction related to GOSI/HDF as per required timelines and regulations.
- Maintain office & store managers Iqamas in safe cabinets as per company policy.
- Handle employees' sponsorship transfer process
- Prepare all formal letters and forms related to the government processes
- Prepare and issue all letters to be issued to employees regarding.
- Implement Policies and Procedures related to Governmental Relations Division.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- 2 to 4 years' experience in a Government Relation role.
- Knowledge of local laws & regulations.
- Excellent Planning, Organizational, and Coordination skills.
- Interpersonal skills,
- Sound Communication & Presentation skills,
- Very good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.