Job description / Role
To coordinate with the business and provide support around all areas of government relations.
• Keep up-to-date data for all employees
• Managing and supervisor all duties of Government Relations Officer (GRO)
• Preparing all employee related application for GRO
• Paying all government payment/fee using Honeywell tools and company account
• Providing reports to the Government Relations Manager (GRM)
• Following up all traffic violation payment and clear it from company record.
• Following, renewal, maintain all company documents such CR, Saudization, GOSI, Tax etc.
• Communicate with all employees and their management for all government requests.
• Keeping all documents required by governmental agencies while processing them, and submitting them to concerned employee
• Coordinate with all agencies for processing work visa
• Coordinate with HR and FL department and update them for new hiring status
• Provide report on monthly basis for all government relation processes
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by GRM
• Coordinating with Staff regarding personnel issues related to governmental applications as required
• Communicating with Governmental entities to issue licenses and other related documents as required
• Bachelor Degree
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field
• Professional Knowledge in Labor Office and Jawazat and Governmental Regulations
• Professional knowledge of administrative procedures and policies applied at the Company
• Professional knowledge of Governmental Procedures in issuing licenses and other related documents
• Good command of Arabic, and good in English
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.