Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the electrical engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley' and our customers'.
- Deliver industrial engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform industrial engineering services such as:
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the industrial engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical electrical engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in electrical engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized and relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.