Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of the leading banking institutions in Saudi Arabia to source for a Graduate Credit Analyst to become a part of their team based in Riyadh. No previous professional experience is required however our client has placed a large emphasis on finding a motivated, switched on and career orientated individual that will fit into their widely successful and growing organization.
• Conducting research for lenders.
• Accurate analysis of financial information.
• Analysing bank statements and merchant processing statements to ensure authenticity and accuracy.
• Setting up documentation of contracts.
• Identify discrepancies and variances in reports.
• Involved in the preparation, analysis, and approval of new business request.
• Providing guidance on credit risks related to lending programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
• 1 year of corporate experience within the financial sector is preferable but not essential.
• Exceptional proficiency in various computer applications including MS Office.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw a conclusion.
• Strong attention to detail skills is a pre-requisite.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is a must.
• Must possess a strong administration skill set.
• Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this role.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Investment Banking - Analyst
Global Bankers Search and Selection
Quest Search & Selection
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Credit Review and Management
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
LITASCO Middle East DMCC