Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for multiple talented Graduate Engineers - KSA Nationals to join our award-winning team based across Saudi Arabia .
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrated knowledge in a range of Engineering techniques, procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within the construction field.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Report any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to immediate supervisor for appropriate action and discharge instruction to the contractor.
- Monitor quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring the same complies with contracts / QCS specifications, safety and health risk assessment and environmental mitigating measures respectively on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include minimum of 1 years career experience with a Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
Registration to the Saudi Council of Engineers is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.