Job description / Role
Client are recruiting for a graduate Finance Supervisor to join their college in Saudi Arabia, this role is being offered on a 10 month contract in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
A good organisational fit will be crucial due to expected business growth within the next year.
Do you have a great personality? Are you a finance ROCKSTAR? Do you want to take your career to new heights?
This job could be a fantastic adventure for the right person.
* a good dose of flexibility
* lots of resilience and
* a ton of optimism
No day at the College is the same if you're adaptable and can to cope with the unexpected, you might be whom we're looking for.
* supervision of local accounting staff,
* checking of vendor invoices and transmission to Lincoln,
* responding to vendor queries,
* liaising with GAZT (tax authorities),
* following up on overdue receivables,
* verification of billing invoices,
* review of payroll prior to submission,
* assisting General Manager on ad hoc projects,
* compiling data for annual budget and for periodic revisions,
* working with department heads to perform variance analysis (actual versus budget)
* prepare weekly cash flow,
* manage payment runs
* performing general admin
* Generous TAX FREE basic salary
* private medical insurance
* competitive benefits and allowances
* 1 year contract with a possibility of extension
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* experience in field of finance and accounting
* AAT or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* High level of sensitivity to cultural needs
* Ability to build and sustain effective working relationships internally and externally
* Flexible, adaptable and resilient
* Able to overcome challenges and maintain a high level of motivation.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Degree qualified (due to work visa requirements)
* MUST BE a Native English Speaker
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results