Job description / Role
WSP is looking for a Graduate - Fire, life Safety to join our project team in Makkah in Saudi Arabia.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Work closely with MMRTC, Civil Defense, General Security, PMCMs, contractors, etc. to develop Fire and Life Safety criteria for the MPTP Program.
• Support PMOC in reviewing the design of the systems proposed by the Contractors to ensure they are compliant with the applicable standards.
• Carry out discipline projects to required standards and quality
• Coordinate with other team members concerning project requirements and timelines
• Ensure In order to meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an equivalent technical qualification
• Good Knowledge of applicable codes and other standards (e.g. NFPA 130), and any other commonly used practices
• Skills in infrastructure/construction industry and project management.
What if we can? What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can! WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application. As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions. Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.