Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Graphic Design Lead to work with marketing leadership and subject matter experts to execute successful proposals, presentations, and marketing activities on a major project in NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Champion and promote WSP's Way of Working in all aspects of the role
* Develop relationships with BU stakeholders and project leads, scheduling work to meet strict deadlines whilst supporting internal engagement and other client / project deliverables
* Proactively offer support to the project team and act as a 'go-no go' sign off for report submittals using WSP brand guidelines and Way of Working to Quality Check (QC) deliverables.
* Maintain brand consistency and style guides by working closely with Brand Design Team.
* Support WSP's approach to sustainability by promoting digital solutions
* Promote company policies when developing deliverables. Encouraging teams to consider inclusive language, company descriptions, HSE and Quality requirements, etc.
* Pioneer change management within the team, constantly reviewing and assessing processes and procedures to ensure our services exceed internal/client demands
* Create original design concepts that inform and engage technical and non-technical audiences across a variety of digital and print platforms, design interactive experiences across multiple digital platforms.
* Providing art direction
* Establishing QA/QC procedures for graphics deliverables
* Creating highly polished, aesthetically-pleasing, original artwork, illustrations, and visual solutions, using custom graphic design, infographics, video clips and motion graphics, audio, text, and statistical data, delivered in print and online formats.
* Maintaining knowledge of and proficiency with the latest technologies and trends in the graphic design environment. May require researching and employing new software technology and design/development techniques.
* Proficiency in operation of presentation software technology and equipment.
* Collaborating with project managers and teams, and technical experts; including accepting critiques and addressing feedback.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, web design, visual communications, or related disciplines.
* Have professional-level competency across the entire Adobe suite, including InDesign, and Illustrator.
* Possess creative and innovative design skills and artistic talent and be adept at applying user usability concepts to design.
* Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals; strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography; demonstrated design creativity and ability to translate creative ideas to visual solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch; detail oriented, focused on efficiency and quality; and adept at collaboration in a fast-paced team environment.
* Demonstrate experience in briefing and managing others where production requires additional skills.
* Advanced Microsoft Office user with an eye for detail
* Confident and experienced in presenting and articulating ideas and project plans
* Strong project management skills
What's in it for you?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.