Job description / Role
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all of the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation. Should you require any adjustments to assist during the application/hiring process please advise us.
Project: This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia. Mace will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working within the Mace bid process to agreed timelines. Day to day ownership of bid designs.
• Working in collaboration with construct bid managers to deliver each bid, ensuring any design is representative of the win strategies and themes, scheduling concept reviews into the creative delivery of the tender proposals and presentation materials as appropriate.
• Driving innovation and design strategy, pushing the boundaries of client facing materials.
• Creating infographic, document, and presentation design, to visually communicate complex ideas and solutions.
• Working closely with colleagues to ensure design, presentation, and company standards are met and in line with company brand guidelines.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.