Job description / Role
We are seeking for a graphic designer to join our project in Makkah & Medina. who will develop creative ideas and concepts. Artworks will be created for various platforms, digital marketing, social media posts, promotional items and advertising.
• Proven graphic designing experience with demonstrable experience working in a professional environment.
• Continuously create and adapt trending styles to meet the brand's guidelines, needs and objectives.
• Should come with new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design.
• Proactively acquire a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
• Continuously modify branding guidelines and documents style guides
• Preparing multiple design briefs.
• Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Should have illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
• Motion videos, 2D and 3D skills along with construction photography will be an added advantage.
• Should be able to use illustrators and photographers on certain projects.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in Graphic Design.
Experience of working on large corporate brands with a strong ability to design on branding.
Must be Bilingual English / Arabic.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).