Job description / Role
Reporting to the Group Director of Communication, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Creates effective, coherent, integrated, color-compatible and eye-catching marketing pieces
• Coordinate with the communication team
• Finalize work by helping editing / selecting / making the right designs based on property corporate identity.
• Provides graphic interfaces for computerized scans, illustrations, animations, web pages, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, and In Design.
• Maintains proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power point designs and templates and other printed, internet, or computer animated communication pieces
• Propose creative solutions that extend beyond the brief.
• Use a wide range of media: drawing, photography, illustration…etc
• Come out with brand new and creative ideas which can be used in executing all kinds of festivals, branding and launching.
• Presenting finalized designs within the constraints of time
• Presenting finalized designs for dispatch to different media and publications
• Work with wide range of media, including photography and design
• Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers and other designers
• Excellent team player
• Has sound ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Previous experience is an asset
• Previous experience within related files
• University/College degree in a related discipline required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Expert with all designing software ( Adobe Creative Suite)
• Advertising agency experience
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Graphic Designer for an Fnb Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Graphic Designer
Assistant / Social Media / Graphic Design
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Feb|
Graphic Design Executive
Irwin & Dow
Graphic Design Professor