Job description / Role
Graphic Designer/Content Creator for a Multinational Professional Services Firm, Riyadh
The chosen candidate will offer support to the consulting team and internal teams in ME offices in designing PowerPoint slides and various graphical projects. Will be responsible for providing innovative and creative solutions by delivering compelling visual messages, as well as applying creative solutions to graphic challenges by identifying, analyzing and solving problems. The candidate will also interact effectively with ME leadership team, team members and other colleagues in ME offices.
The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Designing high-quality company standard PowerPoint presentations
- Designing high-quality PowerPoint presentations in Clients’ layouts
- Working on continuous development of slides
- Creating graphic materials and documents upon request
- Providing cutting edge-innovative solutions for internal and external visual communication
- Offering guidance and suggestions regarding the best way to display or layout data
- Responsibility for the visual identity of internal and external documents
- Actively supporting project teams in their daily tasks
- Performing ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned or required, (e.g., printing and binding)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Advanced skill level in Adobe software proven by portfolio of own projects
- Proficient in English and Arabic written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with DTP issues
- Experience in creating illustrations and/or digital drawings, a plus
- Experience in editing video content and/or creating web pages, a plus
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be professionally presented with a sound work ethic and great communication skills. Currently based in Riyadh with excellent Arabic and English skills and a transferable Iqama.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.