Job description / Role
This position will be a part of the Communications and Strategy team of the VRP and will be responsible to assist in the execution and rolling out the program's communications strategy (internal and external) .
Our client is of the Saudi 2030 vision's largest Vision Realisation Programes and is responsible to execute one of vision's most prestigious projects.
The responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
* Create Original visual content creation mainly for internal communication, external communications and social media.
* This includes creation of slides, emails, posters, still and animated visuals, simple animations and additional content based on creative briefs given by senior management.
* Support in the production of program publications including annual or special reports)
* This role would also have immense contributions to Photo and Videography content.
* Capture photo & video material.
* Carry out any post-production work required to make visual material.
* Document and manage a library of content for ease of access, usability of other team members, and protection against loss.
* Source and manage required equipment and tools related to area of work
* An attractive package with benefits
* Background in graphic designing, content creation and photo and videography
* Creative and dynamic personality
* Understanding of Govt. processes in relation to media and content publication.
* Strong experience in video editing and photography.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.