Job description / Role
Will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgement and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
One of the Key players in Vision 2030
* Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media
* Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
* Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
* Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
* Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
* Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
* Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
* Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
* Competitive package
* At least 4 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation
* Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
* Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
* Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
* Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
* Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Must have experience using Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.