Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a highly creative graphic/packaging designer to join their marketing team. This individual should be detail-oriented, conceptual and a systematic thinker who strategically designs packaging toward a larger brand narrative while also considering the details that enhance the consumer experience.
• Support the ideation, development, design and execution of all packaging
• Ensure that all packaging meets cost and business objectives
• Create the brand's corporate identity/ brand logos
• Deliver product designs with flawless execution; achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to detail
• Drive innovation in packaging through structure, materials and manufacturing processes by staying up to date on industry trends and technology
• Work alongside with Product Development and Marketing for overall package structure design development and production
• Execute a wide variety of high-quality designs in both digital and print to support various marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Review system designs & drawing deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards and in accordance with industry & customer standards/specifications.
• Use both 2D & 3D data to develop and / or supervise design concepts, layouts, and detailed drawings as required for project needs.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in packaging design.
• BS in Packaging Design, Industrial Design, Packaging Engineering or in any other relevant field
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
• 3 years’ design experience and/or experience within creative agencies
• Strong knowledge in various packaging types, materials and production methods
• Well-rounded portfolio showcasing excellent understanding of typography, photography, Illustration, presentation skills, sketching and design methodology
• Excellent 2D and 3D skills
• Highly driven and proactive self-starter - taking on a task without much context and driving it through
• Excellent communication and story-telling skills sharing your design thinking, presenting to all levels of co-workers and management throughout all stages of design
• Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.