Job description / Role
Project: A large extension and palace refurbishment in Riyadh.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking graphics designer to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The graphics designer will be responsible to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas and guidelines to the international end-users.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing and producing promotional and technical guideline materials (print and digital) that will be distributed to global partners.
• Working collaboratively with other teams to create high quality, relevant and effective communication pieces for a variety of business audiences.
• Working in line with our client design briefs, guidelines and styles.
• Managing, designing and producing multiple project/tasks of varying complexities from conception to completion.
• Ensuring branding and design are consistent with the client’s and the company’s corporate brand/images.
• Advising on images and information required to design the appropriate material.
• Incorporating changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
• Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.