Job description / Role
Graphic Designer who has a strong experience in UI/UX who can shape unique, user-centric communication tools.
Top Tier Semi Government Entity
* Visual communications & UI/UX designer is specialised graphic designer that use graphics software applications to create visual design elements to aid communication across various business units and subsidiaries.
* Competitive Bonus Structure with an excellent commission scheme
* 3+ Years experience within Graphics Design-UI/UX
* A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of tools and techniques and considerable
* Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.