Job description / Role
This leading organisation is actively seeking a GRC Consultant to join their company working on an initial 12-month extendable contract based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a specialized leading solution provider for the needs of business infrastructure management in the Middle East region, it provides an expanding range of Information Technology & Information Security management solutions and services, supported by well built partnerships and alliances with world-class leading solution providers for delivering quality services to its clientele.
You should have the following skills:
• Have 4+ years of relevant experience in a GRC position.
• Desired certifications – CISSP, CRISC, CISA/CISM, CCNA, CEH, ISO 27001 LI.
• Mandatory prior project delivery experience and strong expertise in: Information Security Governance Information Security Risk Management Information Security Compliance Information Security and IT Controls
• Excellent knowledge/understanding of most of these standards: ISO 27001, ISO 31000, ISO 22301, NIST SP 800 53, PCI DSS, ISO 20000, ITIL, COBIT, COSO, Saudi’s SAMA CSF, Saudi’s NCA ECC, other standards.
• Candidate must be based in Saudi now with Transferable IQAMA and Arabic speaker.
If you are interested in this role please apply online.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.