Job description / Role
• Should have played a lead role in client engagements and should be delivery focused.
• Sound experience in Implementing ISMS, performing internal reviews, drafting and enforcing policies in accordance with SAMA CSF, ISO 27001,and PCI-DSS.
• Sound experience in PCI-DSS, SAMA CSF remediation and certification audit.
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Security related risk assessments framework such as SAMA, OCTAVE, COBIT, ISO 27005 and NIST 800-30.
• Ability to perform internal information security reviews and face external audits.
• Sound understanding and knowledge of firewall rules, security architecture, infrastructure and application hardening.
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of current industry accepted best practices in information security.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
• Experience in information security and application security controls.
• Exposure to methodologies, such as OWASP preferred.
• Exposure to BFSI domain.
• Executing periodic activities as required for achieving compliance of PCI DSS/ISO 27001.
• Activities as required for achieving compliance of PCI DSS/ISO 27001.
• Assist and support for achieving PCI DSS compliance for upcoming projects and various teams in IT.
• ISO 27001 LA/LI.
• PCI DSS.
• ITIL Foundation.
• CompTIA Security+.
• Firewalls certifications.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.