Job description / Role
The role has responsibility to carry out all office entity, Ministry and immigration-related transactions as per local legislations and compliance. The position will be working closely with HR Operations, Legal, Finance, and employees. There are number of external service providers including consulates, embassies, airport authorities, banks, government and semi government organizations with whom the role needs to engage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Represent Air Products at the government bodies to process all types of work visas, business visas and visit visas.
• Manage Municipality, and Chamber of Commerce related transactions.
• Coordinate with new candidates to discuss visa and Immigration requirements and maintain relationships during employment to ensure all required documentation is received and processed.
• Maintain a database of all relevant information on all employees in location including but not limited to all visas and Residence permits.
• Obtain and renew all visas, Work permits, Residence, Labor Cards and Contracts.
• Managing Third Party Vendors for the Immigration outsourced processes.
• Coordinate to obtain visas for visitors travelling on business trips to Saudi Arabia and work visas / permits for onshore and offshore in GCC.
• Responsible in monitoring and updating Company business unit licenses and permits by ensuring their compliance with the systems, structures and standards set by the company and various Government agencies.
• Follow up on any updates on local laws and ensure compliance with the same.
• Represent the company in Immigration and Labor Department for processing and obtaining related documents as per rules and regulations.
• To ensure data on expired and related Immigration issue are up-to-date in an efficient database.
• Ensuring that company management is kept fully informed on all government regulations and instructions affecting company operations, objectives and employees’ interests.
• Attending all employees’ queries pertaining to visa and other related processes covering joining and exit process.
• Perform other related responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
• Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Building Customer Loyalty
• Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
• Engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
• Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
Contributing to Team Success
• Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
• Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
• Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
• They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Air Products Values
• All Air Products divisions are committed to the effective use of the AP Values. It is important that all employees understand and utilize these values when performing the duties of his/her position.
• Quality encompasses all aspects of AP’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
• Good verbal/written skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
• Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism.
• Works well in a team environment and able to maintain confidential information.
• Proficient in MS office.
Education and Experience
• Associate degree / diploma or equivalent from university.
• Minimum of three years regional / country experience in Immigration and Government Relations.
• Needs to be well versed in Arabic and English language.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.