Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Airport Services provider. They are currently looking to recruit Ground Services Instructor for their offices in Riyadh, Dammam, and Madinah
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conducts classroom instruction, on-the-job training, and orientation sessions for new and experienced ground personnel on various subjects
• Develops and prepares course outlines, instructional procedures, and study materials for nontechnical jobs in such areas as airfreight, customer services load planning, ramp services, reservations, and ticketing.
• Presents course material through use of audiovisual aids, classroom lectures, on-the-job training, and printed handouts.
• Tests student’s progress, using oral interviews, written examinations, and performance tests to ascertain comprehension of subject matter.
• Keeps records of training accomplishments and confers with supervisory personnel regarding training needs.
• Conducts recurrent on-the-job training or classroom instruction to acquaint experienced workers with changing procedures or with use of new equipment.
• Coordinates training activities with local station manager.
• May also conduct special training programs in company and industry procedures, regulations, rules, and techniques relating to passenger travel for workers employed by travel agencies.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree
• 3 – 6 years of experience as a Trainer
• Experience in Ground Services training
• Experience in the Airline / Aviation sector
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Good communication skills
• Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Manager / Team Leader - Aviation/Airport Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Organizational Development Manager
Corporate Learning & Competency Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East