Job description / Role
Group CFO – Large Holding Company – Riyadh, KSA
Our client is a prominent KSA Family run group of companies. Currently they seek a Group CFO for their Riyadh based business.
The CFO is responsible for providing overall finance leadership, managing financial sustainability, and driving financial performance across all of the groups subsidiaries.
Industry sectors include:
• Asset management
• Real Estate
The CFO will be responsible for the following:
• Develop the strategy, analysis, valuation, consolidation, forecasting and reporting for all businesses
• Manage the financial transformation plan of the company and build business plans, feasibility studies, financial analysis and recommendations.
• Drive strong business performance, developing financial & operational strategies, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, consolidation, Forecasting, project management & infrastructure solutions.
• Evaluated current organization state in order to design and implement solutions enhancing revenue, reducing cost, and improving cash flow.
• Arabic speaker – Essential
• Ideally have experience as a CFO for a large group of companies
• Degree in Accounting/Finance or any other relate courses required
• CPA/Finance background
• Has worked with the Big 4 accounting firms
• Experience in SAP Implementation is preferred
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.