Group Chief Corporate Affairs Officer (GCCAO) Transportation Group
Job description / Role
Group Chief Corporate Affairs Officer (GCCAO) Transportation Group in Riyadh, KSA
• Knowledge and hands on working experience of all Business Excellence and Corporate Affairs/Governance domain, including Strategy & Investments, Policy/Process, ePMO, Risk & Business Continuity and Legal/Regulation
• Strong business and investment acumen
• Prior experience of managing multiple investment projects/programs
• Strong awareness executing Corporate Performance programs and defining and monitoring KPIs & Balance Scorecard
• Should have implemented Performance Management System in a large organization
• Knowledge and certification of Process & Performance standards and frameworks- EFQM, six sigma, lean, BPMN etc.
• Knowledge of executing policy & Process compliance programs
• Sound analytical skills, strong communication, people management and presentation skills.
• Capable in pioneering business Excellence knowledge programs and campaigns
• 18 years of experience in Corporate affairs within large, transportation/logistics group
• 10 years in a supervisory role
• BA or BS in technical field or equivalent from an accredited university
• Master’s degree preferred
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Working knowledge of ISO Family Standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001/2 & OSHAS
• Familiar with regulations, laws & guidelines set by regulatory and legal bodies applicable in KSA (MoT, CMA & etc.)
• Prior experience with Transport/fleet management, Supply Chain or Manufacturing domain
• Strong Experience in working in cross functional & cross cultural environment
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Project expertise - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint etc
• Prior experience working with higher management and executives
• Ability to manage the teams running workshops, Training Programs and knowledge sharing sessions
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.