Job description / Role
Group Enterprise Architect - Conglomerate - Dammam, Saudi
The Michael Page Exec Team are currently recruiting on a retained basis for a large Saudi Conglomerate for a Senior Enterprise Architect - group level.
They are seeking a Senior Enterprise architect to work directly with the CTO.
Saudi Conglomerate who specialise in Automotive Industries, FSMG, Retail construction and Logistics are currently in the process of setting up a new IT services department which will overlook all of the industries within the group.
Client are currently hiring for a Group Enterprise architect to work with the Head of IT to guide the business through transformation and optimisation initiatives. As a Enterprise architect for the group your focus is to understand and applying existing, new and emerging technologies to transform and optimise business and operating models. This role as Enterprise Architect will help the organisation plan, design, innovate, orchestrate, facilitate, navigate and operationalise the digital enterprise for the business.
Senior Enterprise Architect | Saudi Arabia
This Enterprise Architect will understand from a technology view point, work closely with the business and stakeholders. As a Enterprise architect you will be responsible for defining the advisory process, Enterprise architecture process, architecture review and governance, and for leading the integration of those processes with related business and IT functions.
Roles and responsibilities
* Lead analysis of the business future-state capabilities within the IT environment to drive the business forward.
* Identifies cultural changes necessary to support the enterprise architecture.
* Ensures the EA organisational design process leads to a more efficient and effective business and operating model,
* Enterprise architecture created to support the business strategy.
* Ensures the role of EA in the project and product governance setting is one of guidance, advice and oversight.
* Identifies organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support agility and adaptability.
* Collaborates with agile teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to leverage shared technologies, tools and processes that impact speed to value and time to market.
* Plan and Manage the Technology Portfolio
* Orchestrate the Delivery of Business Outcomes
* Manage the EA Practice
* Facilitate Innovation
There will be an opportunity to grow within with business eventually have a team surrounding them as the Group IT business grows.
This is a Senior manager role where you will have long term strategic responsibility for technology at group level and be part of Developing a competitive advantage by ensuring that technology spending is focused on strategic core competencies. This is a key role where you will help manage tech & digital life cycle, directing new investment in technology and help to Facilitates pragmatic, cost effective approaches to tech projects.
Tax free earnings
Growth opportunities to run the Enterprise architecture practice for the firm
* 10 years experience
* Enterprise architecture expert
* Experience within retail / conglomerate / corporate firms / Holding group / FMCG business / Logistics as an Enterprise architect
* Togaf certified
* Six Sigma Certified
* Experience in Developing standards and minimal viable architectures through the EA governance model
* Experience working on business strategy and corporate governance.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.