This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Diverse Group seeking to hire high caliber Group Finance Controller. Key challenges will include reorganizing and strengthening core finance team, implement and document procedures and processes, improving reporting and analysis of results and implementation of ERP system. The role will report to the Group CFO. Ideal candidate will have already been a Group Controller and have the potential to be promoted to CFO position within 5 years. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with personnel at all levels from employees, advisors, business partners, customers and vendors.
• Manage the core finance function
• Develop a customer focused approach to the internal client base
• Improve, implement and document controls and procedures
• Supervise all aspects of the GL, eliminate processing backlog
• Strengthen finance team as required
• Ensure accounting policies are consistent with GAAP
• Prepare monthly Group consolidated accounts
• Preparation of audited accounts
• Timely production of monthly management reports
• Improve quality of routine and ad hoc reporting, for example by use of dashboards and graphics
• Provide high quality interpretation and analysis of results
• Monthly rolling forecast; annual budget
• Manage tax and other compliance requirements; advise partners as required
• Identify areas for cost reduction and efficiency gains
• Implementation of new ERP system; maximize use of functionality
• Forge excellent relationships with staff at joint venture partners, advisors, suppliers, customers and banks
• Assist with preparation of statutory returns for Tax / Zakat and other government departments
Package on offer: circa 35k SAR per month plus family benefits and education allowance
• ACA/CPA or equivalent qualification
• At least 15 years accounting and finance experience with 5 as a Group Finance Controller of large Group, or KSA sub-group of international business
• Fluent in English, used to dealing with international businesses
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Complex consolidation of large groups
• Ideally has worked in KSA or GCC and be expert in local regulations and compliance
• Able to handle many different business relationships
• Pro-active leader, must be able to implement change
• Implementation of ERP system and/or significant improvements to management information systems
• Strong excel and presentation skills
• Some exposure to M&A/ due diligence helpful but not essential
About the Company
Cielo is the worlds leading provider of recruitment solutions and talent management services. In May 2014, the company rebranded to reflect the successful integration of U.S.-based Pinstripe, Inc., UK-based Ochre House and the outsourced recruitment services of Middle East-based TAAHEED which combined to become the largest independent provider of strategic recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project hiring solutions and HR consulting services worldwide.
Cielo leverages its global scale, access to world-class technology, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve a sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Cielos global presence includes nearly 1,000 employees, serving more than 90 clients across 57 countries in 26 languages.
Whilst our global reach for people is a true advantage, we are also a very local company with 70+ people based in our Dubai office or onsite with our clients across the region that include local, family run organisations, government entities and multinational businesses.