Job description / Role
- Maintain all the necessary financial reports such as its monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts, invoices, financial forecast
- Make sure all financial statements and tables are correct and precise and Support month-end and year-end close process
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Development of internal control policies and procedures
- Financial risk management
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings, zakat
- Bachelor's degree in Maths, Economics or Business
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum 5-8 Years work experience in a similar role
- Please note that Saudi nationals will be considered for this role
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.