Job description / Role
Group HR Manager - KSA National - Riyadh
A well established local investment group in Riyadh, are seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead the function and handle both operational and strategic projects.
A well established local investment group with a strong presence in the Kingdom.
* Manage the HR function, handling all polices & procedures for KSA, employee services and compliance with Saudi employment law
* Implement and maintain policies and procedures including a performance appraisal system and salary grading
* Member of the senior leadership team, drive changes and decisions
* Responsible for all employee services
* Oversee KSA HR budget
* Lead recruitment cycle for employees at all levels and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
* Deliver company training and manage the training calendar
* Monitor all legal requirements in line with KSA employment law
* Run employee engagement initiatives
Salary package between SAR 40,000 - SAR 50,000 (basic, housing, transport)
* 6-8 years HR experience, at least 2-3 in a management role
* Experience within a local group or investment group
* Full working knowledge of KSA employment law and proven compliance experience
* Strong leadership qualities and be able to influence senior stakeholders
* Candidates must be based in Riyadh or relocate to Riyadh
* SAUDI NATIONALS only for this role due to localisation laws
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.