Job description / Role
Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Director of Communications (DOC), the Assistant Communications Manager is responsible for assisting with facilitating all Hotel, F&B and Leisure related marketing communications to the external customer. Additionally, entry-level exposure to the domain of Marketing is integrated into the position with working through a creative agency, including assisting with the development of creative briefs, copy writing assistance and assisting with campaign executions. The position also entails assisting with the gathering of promotional information, internal event photo shoots, the preparation of the consolidated monthly activities calendars and the maintenance of the hotel's website. The Assistant Communications Manager is responsible for the social media tactical for the hotel. The ability to comfortably interact with key departments and suppliers- combined with excellent time management skills; multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail are essential criteria for this position.
- To assist the Director of Communications, Communications F&B Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, Rooms and F&B and Leisure departments with communications campaigns as required
- To assist the DOC in ensuring hotel and brand standards are adhered to in all written forms of communication, either issued by the hotel or the media including guestroom collateral, in-room TV system, hotel showcases, outlet collateral and public area brochure racks.
- To assist with updating and regularly reviewing all hotel outlet and health club information within the hotel's collateral, e.g. fact sheets, TV directory, in-room directory, website
- To maintain and update the hotel material on the hotel website.
- To collate all monthly marketing communications promotion and develop a social media calendar. To implement the social media calendar updates on Facebook and Twitter and any other social media sites as required.
- To work with the DOSM and DOC for the development of sales and hotel give-aways
- To assist with the management of the internal photo library
- To assist with the financial management for the communications department by obtaining estimates from suppliers and raising LPOs
- To assist with the development of ad hoc collateral items as required
- To assist with marketing collaterals for Sales and Marketing events
- To assist with the development of internal signage
- To provide other support to DOC and DOSM as required.
- To provide other support to the Group Director of PR as required
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.