Job description / Role
This is an opportunity to work with a prestigious company that operates in a major country in the world. To provide highly professional and efficient facilities services to our client. To participate in providing an effective facilities service on site by ensuring all areas of responsibilities are managed and administered in accordance with the contract specification and service levels. The Guest Relation Host is a customer-orientated role that requires a friendly, proactive, and can-do attitude where the needs of the customer are treated as paramount.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Having the responsibility to aid in valet service and having the ability to help in sorting out stuff that requires physical activities.
• Here for Good’ brand promise is maintained and protected at all times.
• Maintaining a professional image at all times.
• Acting in accordance with all processes and procedures.
• Promoting Property within the bank.
• Following daily activities as scheduled by the Team Lead or Line Manager.
• Supporting and assisting the hospitality team and colleagues as required
• Working across boundaries.
• Maintaining grooming standard of 5-star hotel expectation at all times.
• Escalating any matters of concern regarding the up-keep of facilities.
• Familiarising with Property departments values and vision in providing a 5-star hotel environment
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams and Arabic/English speakers.
• You will have a Facilities Management background and hospitality/ hotel/ events/ industry with experience of working in a customer-facing team be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
• With high levels of customer care skills, with an emphasis on instilling the same in the team.
• Having an eye for detail, maintaining the look and feel of the bank’s properties to the highest standards, understanding commercial implications of service decisions.
• Promote open, constructive, and collaborative relations.
• Ability to work in a team, whether that is in-house or supply chain, to achieve the best outcome while making sure we remain compliant with policies and the contract.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.