Job description / Role
Reliable and engaging. As a Guest Relations Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure, and ensure that they "Feel Welcome".
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Rooms Division Manager and/or the Night Manager, and within the limits of the established Movenpick Tahlia Hotel and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to ensure all guests are given a personalized warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service and to ensure all aspects of the department are handled efficiently and effectively.
- To use discretion and tact when dealing with guest enquiries, problems or complaints in an efficient and professional manner without detriment to the Hotel and/or its reputation.
- He/she is responsible for supervising operations according to hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Front Office Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives.
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of guests.
- Responsible for extracting VIPs' detailed information, preferences and habits before arrival, and share this information with relevant departments to create a personalized welcome and stay.
- Liaise with VIP parties, special attention to guests, ensuring that accommodation is in order, inspecting where necessary, greet, escort and contact upon arrival.
- Liaise with key departments (Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Reservations and Sales) to ensure a smooth stay from arrival until departure.
- Ensure VIP rooms are ready, checked and all in order prior to arrival.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guests and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries.
- Conduct daily courteous calls to VIP rooms, so too with other guests.
- Thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and general crisis situation procedures.
- Review guest comments daily; Ensure that all guest issues/complaints receive prompt action and follow-up and are communicated effectively to all relevant areas.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in 5 star hotels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lead by example.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.