Job description / Role
Rawabi United Safety Services Company Limited (RUSS), a joint venture between Rawabi Holding and United Safety International, is a leading provider of H2S Safety Equipment, Breathing Air Safety Systems and H2S Safety Specialist expertise in the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
Since its establishment in 2002, RUSS has been managing the H2S Services Contract for Saudi Aramco covering to date 800+ sour well locations both onshore and offshore.
• Develop Health and Safety Management Plan and oversee implementation of the same.
• Conduct safety inspections/audits, occupational health surveys and surveillance and field auditing for compliance.
• Devise and implement Emergency Response and Rescue Plan.
• Inspection & approval of new equipment at vendor’s site.
• Conduct investigation of all accidents/ Occupational health issues and suggest recommendations.
• Development and implementation of Site H2S contingency plans.
• Monitoring activities during critical operations and activities.
• Maintains site access control as required by the project.
• Analyze and perform all onsite project services including personnel resources, equipment installations, hazard assessments, crew orientations, training, & drills.
• Ensures quality of project equipment and personnel by conducting ongoing inspections, tests and audits. Maintains equipment inventory & operability in accordance with the manufacturers’ and company instructions, training and established quality control program.
• Provide technical expertise on QHSE related matters to the organization to safely execute the operational demands as required.
• Provide technical expertise on safety related to the operation modules, maintenance department and project group by consulting on work permitting issues, including hazardous work and confined space entries and participating in issuing permits as required.
• Consult on other safety related issues, including interpretation of safety procedures and regulations.
• Conduct H2S Training/Courses and Dummy Drills at plants.
• Participate project meetings.
• Carrying out of plant safety audit & work permit audit.
• Develop safety training programs and train field personnel as required.
• Support the emergency response team during plant emergencies, to include field tactical activities during emergencies.
• Develop mitigation strategy for onsite and offsite impact consideration during emergencies, and manage logistical support needs for the Emergency Response Teams, etc.
• Responsible to be active on-scene participant & leader of emergency mitigation efforts.
• Maintain client safety management system documentation including procedures and records.
• Bachelor / Diploma in any Relevant field.
• NEBOSH IGC 1,2 and 3 Certification.
• 2 - 3 years of experience in the same/equivalent position in Oil & Gas field.
• NEBOSH IGC 1,2 and 3 Certification.
• Full Understanding of the Rig components and well operations.
• H2S Awareness Refresher Instructor.
• Standard First Aid Awareness.
• Standard Operating Procedures / Exam Confined Space Entry & Rescue.
• Deep understanding of Operations & HS& E policy & Saudi Aramco Safety Standards.
• Good knowledge of drilling operations.
• Personnel Protection Strategy & Equipment Deployments.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.