Job description / Role
A global leading Facilities Management managing agent is looking for an experienced Hard Services Manager/Assistant Contract Manager to join their growing team in Saudi Arabia. The role would allows the successful candidate to work remotely in their own location until Covid-19 restrictions are over.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of hard building services for the project done in conjunction with corporate and international industry standard policies and procedures in environmental, health and safety.
- Liaising with the client to maintain strong communications between the parties to ensure that their objectives and requirements are being met.
- Ability to manage client relations, team management, and contractor and supplier management with a strong financial reporting ability, and motivation to continuously improve all aspects of the operation and quality of service delivery.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver facilities management to the client ensuring that the highest level of quality is maintained.
- Understand and be fully conversant with the trading performance of the project – ensuring that the optimum level of performance is achieved.
- Understand the client’s business culture and objectives, to absorb all changes to this and to ensure that the service is continually delivered to meet the client’s needs.
- Understand fully all emergency procedures and legislation relating to the project and ensure all staff, tenants, contractors and public understand and comply with regulations.
- Implement and communicate Disaster Recovery Plans and Contingency Plans in case of major incident.
- Take full responsibility for the day to day running of the project and provide Duty Management cover where necessary.
- Conduct client relationships at management level to the satisfaction of both client and the company.
- Be fully conversant with and understand the requirements of the contract documentation in terms of responsibilities, obligations and scope of services.
- Ensure that all survey and reporting materials are delivered to the client on time and to their satisfaction.
- Maintain the level of service at the highest quality within the scope of the survey and reporting materials.
- Ensure that all members of the management team and sub-contractor teams are aware of their roles and obligations within the contract.
- Manage, coach, motivate and develop the on-site company management team in order to achieve the best possible performance for the client at all times.
- Maintain a climate of teamwork and common purpose within the wider on-site team.
- Ensure that the management team maintain all data systems in up to date format at all times.
- Participate in recruitment when required to ensure the maintenance of the highest standard of staff on site.
- Provide information, expertise and knowledge to the management team as required to further develop their skills and experience, and to maximize their effectiveness for the benefit of the client.
- Manage the performance of all sub-contractors on site, through the management team.
- Maintain full overall responsibility for the safety and health of all Company and subcontractor partners staff operating on site and for the Clients employees and guests in respect of all acts and omissions of the team.
- Build up good relationships with tenants, local community, local services and monitor all area connected with them.
- Control all cost within agreed budgets.
- Develop and agree annual operating budget in association with the client, including an improvement plan.
- Ensure cost effective maintenance and repair of the center working closely with subcontractors.
- Provide monthly forecasts of expenditure and attend a contract review meeting each month with the client.
- Manage supplier/client-invoicing processes via the finance department.
- Continually search for and assess all possible opportunities within the operation for improvements in standard of service delivery, encouraging the team to support all efforts to this end.
- Generate innovation for the benefit of the client.
- Strive to push the boundaries of best practice for the benefit of the client.
- Bring into play all professional and specialist resources of the company to the contract as required for the benefit of the client.
- Maintain and achieve ISO 9002 and ISO 14001, if applicable.
- Participate and act on the findings of periodic quality audits.
- Measure supplier performance in line with contracted commitments..
- Assist with the assignment of the contracts.
- Ensure employees receive training required and evaluate effectiveness of training procedures.
- Implement the necessary controls to monitor staff performance and hold regular meetings with staff.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Single Status Visa Preferred
- Engineering University degree or master’s degree with strong emphasis in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in Facilities Management
- Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to drive organizational change.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Courage to challenge status quo at all levels.
- We value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 15
- Degree qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Ecovert FM (EFM)
Senior Facilities Manager (Remote Site)
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||4 Aug|
Facilities Management Director
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|